Our ON3 events are rolling business plan competitions/networking events and industry discussion all in one. We co-host the events throughout the country with the cooperation of local private and public sponsors and partners. The activities help us with our quest to discover what is brewing across the country in certain areas of technology and importantly provide a venue to accelerate ideas that have a place in the global markets. In this digital age, there are opportunities that abound that did not exist previously. With a mix of the right ingredients (the "right stuff"), companies in the Philippines can secure a nice position in the technosphere.
After a successful launch of the ON3 program in 2011, we are even more enthused about this year’s program, with two more ON3 regional partners and an expansion of ON3 nationals from 12 to 20 companies. The ON3 Pitching Competition will begin on April 10th with technology startups representing the Region of Visayas. ON3 is about discovering, mobilizing, and forming a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem in the Philippines to foster the development and growth of global companies.
Everything starts with an idea.Event format will be Silicon Valley style with Philippine flair
Who should take part: Start-ups, Venture Capitalists, Angel investors, Social Media aficionados, students, tech bloggers, industry executives, anyone just plain interested in what is brewing across the country.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
April 10‐12: Visayas Regional: UP Cebu AVR, Main Admin Bldg, UP Cebu, Gorordo, Ave., Lahug, Cebu City
April 13‐15: Mindanao Regional: Martha’s Place, Brokenshire College, Madapo, Davao City
April 16‐18: Northern Luzon Regional: Philippine College of Science & Technology, Nalsian, Calasiao, Pangasinan
April 19‐21: Southern Luzon & NCR: Meridian International College (MINT College) Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
July: Held in conjunction with the National Science & Technology Week (NSTW).
Up to 20 companies from the Regionals will be chosen to compete for the Grand Prize...
A Silicon Valley Immersion
Three (3) month residence at Plug and Play Tech Center
in Sunnyvale, California, including:
1) Joining the startup community at Plug and Play Tech Center
2) Introduction to at least 5 top‐tier VC’s, Angel Investors, and Large corporations
3) Participation at one EXPO series by Plug and Play (upon qualification)
4) Participation at Plug and Play’s three‐day Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Academy
2012 ON3 Save the DATE.pdf
Size : 298.003 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 738.39 Kb
Type : pdf
ON3 2011 Details
We kicked off the VisMin (Visayas Mindanao) ON3 event in March in Davao City and our NCR-Luzon event in May. The competition culminated in presentations by the 12 regional finalists below at the ON3 Nationals on July 30, 2011.
- A three (3) month Silicon Valley immersion and funding mission at Plug and Play Tech Center in Silicon Valley
- Introduction to at least five (5) top-tier Venture Capitalists and angel investors in Silicon Valley.
- Participation at one of Plug and Play's EXPO Series
- Participation at Plug and Play's three (3) day Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship Academy
2011 ON3 Nationals Participants:
Official ON3 Nationals Brochure_07142011.pdf
Size : 2700.727 Kb
Type : pdf